WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us. We collect your name, postal address, email address, phone number as well as other information you directly give us on our Site.
Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from this Site.
Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Site, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our Site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Site.
Cookies. We may log information using “cookies.” Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site. This type of information is collected to make the Site more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We use your personal information as follows:
- We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
- We use your personal information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- We use your personal information to provide and deliver products and services customers’ request.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We have not disclosed, sold, or shared any personal information to third parties for a business or commercial purposes. We will not share personal information in the future belonging to website visitors, users and other consumers.
Which Legal Basis Applies To Our Processing Of Your Personal Data?
The following legal grounds might apply to the processing of your personal data for the purposes mentioned above:
- Processing is necessary for the performance of your agreement with us or in order to take all pre-contractual steps;
- Processing takes place based upon our legitimate interest (comply with obligations, maintain business records, fraud prevention, network and information security, etc.). When carrying out this type of processing, we strive to strike a balance between this legitimate interest and respect for your privacy;
- You have given your consent to the processing (e.g. in case of direct marketing);
- In order for us to comply with our legal obligations (such as tax administration and record retention); or
- In very exceptional circumstances to protect your vital interest or that of someone else.
To Whom Do We Disclose Your Personal Data?
HireSparks AV Recruiting may disclose and may have disclosed the types of personal data identified above to you, to HireSparks AV Recruiting clients, or to third parties, such as payment providers, software providers, marketing providers, cloud partners, financial institutions, insurance companies, legal services, or certain other service providers or partners that HireSparks AV Recruiting has a strategic relationship with, to fulfill our relationship with you most effectively.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, HireSparks AV Recruiting will disclose your personal data to a third party (such as competent authorities) if required to do so by law, during a legal proceeding, or if, in good faith, HireSparks AV Recruiting believes that such action is necessary to comply with certain laws, rules or regulations.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
HireSparks AV Recruiting
100 Commons Dr
Parkesburg, Pennsylvania 19365