$200,000 – 400,000
5% to 7% of Gross Sales, given >20% margins
Sales Manager requires proven strength in gaining sales, ownership of company goals with performance at and above targeted quota. We are looking for a hunter, someone with the desire to win! In this role you will demonstrate and foster the companies culture of individual responsibility and accountability, take control of revenue targets and forge a plan of action to exceed this goal.
- Managing Channel Sales efforts – working with assigned commercial AV dealer network.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of managing and attaining aggressive quotas within large Corporate, Enterprise, and Dealer accounts
- Demonstrated awareness of the market and strong technical knowledge, with the ability to deliver business value to the account and build on customer relationships.
- Responsible for directly calling on Top Customers / manage VIR performance in your region
- Cultivating and managing deep relationships with executive level clients
- Along with a strong sales and/or technical background, the candidate will be essential in developing accounts and selling project-based, hardware and/or software systems solutions by training and education onsite and at CTI
- Minimum 2 years of Audio Visual experience in a sales / technical capacity
- Experience with Salesforce CRM sales forecasting, tracking and funnel management (or equivalent CRM)
- Self-motivated with a proven track record of generating successful sales with technical commercial/residential channel/dealers
- Able to communicate effectively with customers, partners, consultants, and engineers
- Ability to travel to client/dealer/office sites and attend industry events, as required.
- Knowledge of procurement policies, information and facilities management within a large organization preferred
- College/University degree – preferred
- Valid U.S. Drivers’ License