$90,000 – 135,000
5% to 7% of Gross Sales, given >20% margins
Project Manager carrying hardware manufacturing products from the design engineering phase to the manufacturing phase (offshore manufacturing).
- Provide management to transition new products from Engineering to Production
- Responsible as the primary focal point for coordinating requirements between the Engineering PMO and the responsible Operations groups.
- Responsible for planning, implementing, monitoring, and controlling many simultaneous projects.
- Leadership and communication skills are required to collaborate with cross-functional teams of internal and external organizations.
- Need to work independently to prioritize tasks, drive activities and hold teams responsible for deliverables and work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Create strategic project plans for the production approach in support of the Project Plan review
- Create plans to track and coordinate project deliverables after project kick-off
- Create schedules for complex or critical product launches. Define and manage dependencies for project deliverables.
- Identify and document project risks. Develop risk mitigation plans.
- Review scope changes in projects and assess impacts to project plans
- Review Engineering build requests and track deliverables with Production
- Coordinate and schedule Engineering and Operations product reviews (Build, Test, Packaging)
- Coordinate Launch Readiness Reviews
- Lead cross-functional teams in coordinating project deliverables to meet project schedules
- Resolve conflicts related to schedule, priorities, resources, and issues
- BS degree required, BSEE/BSME preferred.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Project Management.
- Ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven experience in managing large-scale projects involving cross-functional teams.
- Strong experience of the Project Management Process. PMP certification is preferred.
- Exceptional problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong qualitative data analysis skills.
- Strong MS Project, Project Server, and MS Office Suite is required
- Understanding of Enterprise Resource Planning skills such as SAP required.