Regional Channel Sales
$150,000 – 225,000 Total Compensation*
The Channel Sales Executive will be given verticals and a developed pipeline of potential leads. They will be expected to develop and maintain an awareness of market behavior and competitive trends and respond accordingly, as well as regularly meet with the Vice President of Sales to review weekly sales activities, progress on goals, and the status of prospective customers.
AV channel sales executive with existing relationships with commercial integrator dealer network (like SCN top 50). Experience with Unified Communications and Commercial AV/UC experience is required.
- Selling complex AV products to audiovisual integrators who in turn deliver end-user solutions to businesses, governments, houses of worship, and other non-residential customers.
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects, and maintaining relationships with clients.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry, researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects, recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Business
- Minimum of (2) years experience of B2B selling of technology products and/or services
- Ideal experience selling Unified Communications and audio-visual technology to dealers/integrators
- Ability to market and develop business opportunities.
- Experience selling large UC and AV solutions preferred including systems like Polycom, Cisco, Crestron, Extron, AMX, Biamp, and ClearOne.
- Strong ability to close business, securing orders under acceptable company terms and margins.
- Experience building and maintaining long-term client relationships
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Results-oriented, innovative, strong problem solving and negotiating skills
- Display integrity, character, and strong leadership skills