Account Manager (Farmer)
$65,000 – 100,000
Generate sales for Audio Visual systems through developing and maintaining client relationships and expanding the company’s current client base.
- Identify sales prospects within assigned territory and provide accurate forecasts and activity reports to management
- Analyze cross-selling and up-selling opportunities ensuring that all company products and services have been thoroughly presented and the sales cycle successfully executed
- Exhibit a consultative sales approach to determine a customer’s visual collaboration needs.
- Develop price quotations and bid responses that are complete, accurate, and profitable.
- Prepare contracts and pricing strategies for targets accounts and submit all required documentation
- Develop strategic comprehensive business plan
- Work with the installation team to ensure a smooth transition from sale to installation
- Responsible for developing and executing quarterly sales plans to expand existing client base and generate new business to meet established quota
- Attend and participate in weekly office sales meetings
- Meet or exceed monthly GP quota
- Design and implement focused prospecting tools such as webinars, seminars, and use of social media campaigns, to increase sales and expand our customer base in the designated territory
- Establish professional relationships with manufacturer sales and sales engineering personnel.
- Actively use internal databases to complete client contact information, provide detailed notes and track pending activities
- Follow up on leads within 24 hours of client inquiry
- Represent company at technological briefings and trade shows as assigned
- Participate in training and professional development activities as prescribed by management
- Monitor non-installed product commissions on a weekly basis to ensure timely completion by the end of the month
- Bachelor’s degree (B. S.) from a four-year college or university in an appropriate field or equivalent on-the-job experience
- Must have 5+ years minimum successful BTB AV or AV-IT sales experience in audiovisual or related industries
- Proven ability to listen, extrapolate information, and leverage resources to effectively provide solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to identify and build relationships with senior-level decision-makers
- Proven ability to effectively learn technical products, services, and solutions and readily apply new knowledge required
- Accurate and timely forecasting
- Applicable manufacturer training and certifications are preferred